- 50 grams mixed raw nuts, such as cashews, peanuts, pistachios
- 15 grams sunflower seeds
- 15 grams pepitas, (pumpkin seeds)
- 500 grams natural yoghurt
- 1 large mango, sliced
- 200 grams strawberries, sliced
- 4 teaspoons pure floral honey
Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the raw nuts and seeds.
Dry-fry them for 1-2 minutes, stirring continuously until browned (take care as the nuts will burn very quickly).
Remove from the heat and when cool enough to handle, roughly chop with a large knife.
Take four glasses and spoon a little yoghurt into the bottom of each one.
Divide the mango slices between the glasses, top with another layer of yogurt, then finish with a layer of sliced strawberries.
Drizzle honey over the strawberries and sprinkle the toasted nut and seed mixture over the top.
- Raspberry and pear yoghurt
- Yoghurt parfait
- Yoghurt pot flowers
- Pancakes with berries and yoghurt
- Blueberry and yoghurt smoothie
- Caramel banana frozen yoghurt