Avocado and mango mousse
- 1 avocado, deseeded and cubed
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1/2 cup (130g) yoghurt
Place all ingredients in a blender and whip until smooth. Serve!
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- Keep slices of mango and slices of avocado frozen in resealable bags and simply mix with fresh yoghurt for a super easy snack.
- Make sure you chop the mango because it may be slightly stringy.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham from The Happy Home. You can see her on Facebook, find her on Twitter and see her lovely boards on Pinterest.