Fudge in a bag
- 100g cream cheese
- 3 cups (450g) icing sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 resealable bags
Step 1. Gather all ingredients.
Step 2. Place all ingredients in a resealable bag. Place that bag in a second bag. Seal bags.
Step 3. Use your hands to mix the ingredients all together.
Step 4. With the ball of fudge still in the bag, flatten out with your hand and then remove and cut into squares.
Find more delicious sweet recipes:
- Coconut ice
- Toffee apples
- Marbled chocolates
- Big freckles
- Mars bar popcorn
- Chocolate truffles
- Melissa's Rocky Road
- Caramel fudge
- This is a fun activity for the kids on a rainy day.
- You really need that second bag in case the first bag opens.
- This fudge does not set. It’s not that kind of fudge but it’s yummy all the same.
- My gang decided to snip off a corner of the bag and squeeze it out onto Tiny Teddy biscuits.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.