Pear, peach and banana puree
- 1 peach
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 banana
Score an “X” into the side of the peach and lie, X-side down, in a small saucepan of water (the water should come no more than halfway up the peach).
Bring the water to a boil and simmer the peaches for around five minutes, until soft.
Remove from water and, once cool enough, peel away the skin, cut, and discard stone.
Peel and deseed the pear and cut into small pieces.
Place the peaches, pear and banana into a blender and puree until smooth.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- This puree can be frozen for up to six weeks.
- Banana will start to darken when it is left exposed to the air so peel your banana just before you are going to use it. Dark banana still tastes the same but it doesn't look so appetising!
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham for Kidspot.