Rice Bubble popsicles
- 1/4 cup (60g) butter
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 pkt (375g) white chocolate melts
- food colouring of your choice
Step 1. Line an 18cm x 28cm slice pan with baking paper and set aside.
Step 2. In a large pan, melt the butter over a medium heat and add the marshmallows, stirring until well combined.
Step 3. Remove from the heat and mix in the Rice Bubbles, making sure that all of the bubbles are well coated. Pour into the pan and smooth flat using the back of a metal spoon.
Step 4. When completely cooled, cut into rectangles. Place white chocolate into a glass bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir until completely melted. Add food colouring. Dip pop sticks into chocolate and adhere to the back of each rectangle. Spread chocolate over the front and dust with sprinkles.
Find related kids party recipes:
- Chicken sausage rolls
- Chocolate balloon bowls
- Frog in the pond cupcakes
- Funny face biscuits
- Tic toc tea cups
- Garden party cheesecake cupcakes
- Fairy birthday party cake
- Mini Hotdogs
- Party pizzas
- You will need to work fast with these pops as the melted chocolate can harden very quickly. I prefer to dip and sprinkle so the sprinkles adhere well.
- You can colour the white chocolate any colour you like.
- These are great for birthdays, baby showers or just as a cute cooking activity with your kids.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.