Tiny Teddies pool party
- 12 basic cupcakes
- 12 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 tub (453g) Betty Crocker Vanilla Frosting
- 1 tsp blue food colouring
- 1 x 250g pkt Tiny Teddies Honey biscuits
- 1 x 250g pkt Jaffas
- 1 x 160g pkt Rainbow Sour Straps
- 1 x pack of Lifesavers
Push the prepared cupcakes into the ice cream cones. (They may be snug and they will be iced over if you damage the tops.)
Add the blue food colouring to the Vanilla Frosting and combine well. Cover the top of each cupcake in icing.
Add the Tiny Teddies to the top to create your beach scene. Place the Lifesavers swim rings on the icing to look like swim rings and roll up one end of the Sour Straps to look like towels with head rests. Scatter the Jaffas to look like beach balls. Place your Teddies onto the icing.
- These are cute for beach themed parties and to take to school to celebrate birthdays.
- I like to fill the bottoms of the cones with lollies so they will sit firmly on the tray, otherwise they are top heavy.
- If you don’t have time to make cupcakes, you can buy them and decorate.
- If you can’t get Sour Straps for this recipe, you can use Fruit Roll-Ups as a substitute.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Find related Tiny Teddy recipes
- Sleepy Tiny Teddies
- Tiny Teddy santa sleigh
- Tiny Teddy in the bathtub
- Teddies on the beach dessert cups