- 2 pizza bases
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 200g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves
Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Spray 2 pizza trays with canola spray and lay the pizza bases on the trays.
Spread pizza sauce over each base and divide the cheese slices between them.
Arrange sliced tomatoes on top and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese is melted.
Scatter basil leaves over the top of pizzas and serve.
Related pizza recipes
- Gluten free tomato and salami pizza
- Grilled pizza delight
- Noughts and crosses pizzas
- Party pizza
- Pizza fingers
- Pizza pinwheels
- Roast vegetable pizzas
- Sweet potato pizzas
- Pizza pops
- Turkish bread pizzas
- I used super thin pizza bases for this recipe.
- A nice variation is to drizzle some good quality olive oil over the top of this pizza and a good grind of black pepper and sea salt.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.