Cheaty cheese and bacon rolls
- 4 stale bread rolls
- 4 rashers middle bacon
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the bacon on the tray and cook for 8-10 minutes. Chop the bacon into small pieces.
Cut the bread rolls in half and sprinkle with the bacon pieces and tasty cheese.
Cook the rolls for 6-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- You can use other cheeses if you like – one of my sons loves parmesan and the other prefers stretchy mozzarella.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Find more snack ideas
- Avocado salsa dip with corn chips
- Baguette with chocolate hazelnut spread
- Cake in a mug
- Peanut balls
- Cheesecake dip
- Grilled pizza delight
- Nutella twists
- Potato chips
- Pizza Subs
- Spiced jaffa hot chocolate