Pancakes with berries and yoghurt
- 1 quantity of buttermilk pancakes
- 1 punnet blueberries, washed
- vanilla yoghurt or cream or icecream, to serve
Cook pancakes as per buttermilk pancake recipe.
For each serve, place one pancake on a plate, scatter with a few berries, top with another pancake, scatter with more berries, then top with a third pancake.
Spoon a good dollop of yoghurt, cream or icecream on top and scatter with more berries. Enjoy!
- I find that two pancakes are enough for me, but the stack of three does look impressive!
- A warm chocolate sauce is also superb with this combination, particularly if you are serving with cream or icecream.
- Use a bought good quality chocolate sauce or make your own by melting 100g dark chocolate with 100mL thin cream in a saucepan over low heat.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.