Brought to you by
Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 8 mins
- 340g Barilla Gluten Free Penne
- 300g ripe truss tomatoes, diced in 1cm cubes
- 20g baby capers
- 50g pitted black olives, halved
- 300g fresh tuna, diced in 1cm cubes
- 1 chilli, deseeded & thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbp Dijon mustard
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed and slice in 3cm long batons
- 80ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & pepper
To prepare the dressing, whisk the Extra Virgin Olive Oil together with fresh chilli, crushed garlic, mustard and lime juice. Season to taste and set aside.
In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water (7g of salt to 1 lt of water) to the boil.
Place the tomatoes and capers in a large bowl with the pesto, ready for the cooked pasta to be tossed through.
In another bowl, cover the diced tuna with the dressing and allow to marinate for 5-7 minutes.
Drop the pasta in the water, stir, and cook according to the instructions on the box.
Once the pasta is ready, toss in the bowl with the vegetables, then add the marinated tuna and cucumber batons.
Gently mix the pasta until well combined and finish with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.