Pork chops with feta and beetroot salad
- 200g feta
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 410g tin baby beetroot
- 4 pork loin chops
Cut feta into a 1.5cm dice. Place in a bowl or jar with the herbs and lemon zest, and top with oil to cover. Stir or shake to combine. Leave for at least an hour to marinate.
Drain beetroot and halve or quarter, depending on size. Combine with marinated feta.
Heat a heavy frypan over medium heat. Season pork chops well and cook for 3-4 minutes each side until just cooked through.
Serve with feta and beetroot salad.
Find more dinner recipes
- Beef and glass noodle stirfry
- French omelette
- Easy lamb koftas
- Fettucine alfredo
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Fish curry
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
- Fast ziti recipe
- Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes
- Winter veggie pasties
- Save extra oil from the feta and use in salad dressings.
- Any leftover feta would be great on an antipasto plate or stirred through pasta.
- Recipe by Greer Worsley, a working mum whose desire to make and bake things has grown in inverse proportion to the amount of spare time she has since her three gorgeous girls came along. Her blog is typically red.