These delish raspberry and banana smoothie ice treats are great for little ones, especially those with teething troubles. The ice cold blocks are very soothing on sore gums, and will put a smile on their little faces!
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
You will also need:
- 1 x ice cube tray
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
Fill ice cube trays with the mixture and freeze for 2 hours, or until frozen solid.
Remove blocks from tray and place one in a fruit net. Bang a little with the back of a spoon to soften slightly and let baby at it!
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- You can use whichever berries your bub likes best, or even use a mix of berries.
- If the mixture is too thick try pouring 1/4 water into the blender, and pulse mixture again.
- These Banana teething biscuits, are another great way to appease little ones who are cutting new teeth.
- Stumped for ideas on the best first foods to give your bub? This recipe page for Baby’s first vegetable purees will make introducing solids so easy!
- This Sweet corn and avocado puree is a great blend of sweet and savoury, and is a real hit with new eaters.
- The vibrant green colour of this Broccoli, pea and pear puree will entice your bub to open up her mouth nice and wide.
- Forget packaged supermarket crackers, make your own Baby crispbread – it’s a much healthier and fresher alternative.
- This Egg and vegetable omelette is the perfect dish to hide all manner of veggies. All bubs love a fluffy egg omelette!
- Got a fussy morning eater? This Banana, yoghurt and honey porridge will make breakfast dramas a thing of the past.
- This Peachy chicken is a hearty meal with a lovely sweet finish. Your bub will never say ‘no’ to a bowl of this.
- For a fruity after dinner treat, try this Blueberry, pear and raspberry swirl. Guaranteed to excite even the fussiest bub.
- This Weet-Bix custard has to be the easiest dessert you could possibly whip up for your little one.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham from The Happy Home. You can see her on Facebook, find her on Twitter and look at her lovely boards on Pinterest.