Rojan josh curry
- 2 cups basamati rice
- olive or canola oil spray
- 500 grams trim lamb fillets, cut into cubes
- 1 satchet MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Beef Madras
- 1 onion, sliced
- 400 gram can chopped tomatoes
- 300 grams potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 200 grams green beans, sliced
- 250 grams English spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Traditional Skim Milk Natural Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 8 poppadoms
Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 12 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
Spray a nonstick wok or frying pan with oil and heat.
Cook lamb in 2 batches over medium–high heat until browned.
Remove from wok.
Add spice mix, onion and 3 tablespoons water and stirfry for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add tomato and potato and cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until potato is soft.
Add lamb, beans and spinach and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
Stir through yogurt.
Serve on rice with a dollop of yogurt and sprinkled with almonds.
Cook poppadoms in the microwave following packet instructions, and serve on the side.