Tuna and creamed corn macaroni
- 1/2 cup macaroni pasta, uncooked
- 2 tbsp tinned tuna
- 2 tbsp creamed corn
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Cook the pasta in a medium saucepan, and drain the water.
Add the milk and cheese and stir until combined and the cheese is melted.
Stir in the creamed corn and tuna, and serve warm.
- If you would like a smoother finish, you can puree this mixture in a blender before serving.
- Toddlers and older kids will enjoy this meal too.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham from The Happy Home. You can see her on Facebook, find her on Twitter and see her lovely boards on Pinterest.