Grilled Coconut Salmon
- 4 salmon cutlets
- 1 tspn sea salt
- 1 tspn freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tspn turmeric
- Light-flavoured oil, such as grapeseed
- Fresh cucumber and tomato salad
- 250g cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 spanish onion, thinly sliced
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 tspn extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbspn lime juice
- 1 tspn sugar
- Sea salt, to taste
Season fish with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, stir together the coconut milk and turmeric. Brush the coconut milk onto the fish, reserving the remaining milk.
Preheat a barbecue or char grill pan on high and brush lightly with oil.
Add the salmon and cook for 2 minutes each side (for medium) or until cooked to your liking, brushing a little more coconut milk onto the freshly grilled surfaces.
Assemble salad and dress.