- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 6 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tsp Italian herbs
- 4 slices of ham, diced
- 2 cup grated pizza cheese
Preheat oven to 180C or 160C in a fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Spread each pastry sheet with 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce, sprinkle with Italian herbs and diced ham. Spread the pizza cheese over the top.
Roll each pastry sheet tightly into a scroll and slice the scroll evenly into 12 pieces.
Place in tray and bake for 10-15 minutes. This recipe makes 24 pieces.
- These arent the prettiest wheels but they are super popular with my kids because they taste great.
- Pizza cheese is a pre-grated cheese that is a combination of mozzarella for stretch and tasty cheese for flavour.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot NZ
Related pizza recipes
- Pussy cat pizzas
- Grilled pizza delight
- Noughts and crosses pizzas
- Ham and pineapple pizza muffins
- Mummy pizzas
- Turkish bread pizzas