Makes 2 tall drinks
- 1 3/4 cup (200g) frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup (125ml) apple juice
Place raspberries and apple juice into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately, while it’s thick and frozen.
Find more cooling frozen treat recipes:
- Popsicle birthday cake
- Fruity gelato
- Ice cream slice
- Peach Melba
- Watermelon pops
- Frozen apricot and honey yoghurt
- Rocky road ice cream
- Honeydew sorbet
- We’ve made this recipe just with raspberries, but you can use any fruit you like so long as it’s frozen.
- If you would like to make it a little creamier, add a dollop or two of healthy yoghurt.
- This recipe was created by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Jay at The Moodie Foodie.