- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups Kellogg’s Sultana Bran
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1kg potatoes, boiled or roasted
Pre-heat oven to 190°C.
Heat olive oil in a wok or large fry pan. Add the garlic and cook 1-2 minutes until golden.
Add the pine nuts to the pan and allow to cook for a further 2 minutes.
Add the Kellogg’s Sultana Bran and spinach and combine well.
When spinach is wilted add the parmesan and combine well.
Place cooked potatoes into a 20cm x 30cm roasting pan and cover with cooked mixture.
Place in the oven for 18-20 minutes until mixture is slightly brown and potatoes are hot.
Serve immediately as a side dish or on its own for lunch.
- This recipe is a tasty way to ensure your children get the fibre and vitamins they need.
- This recipe was supplied by Kellogg’s nutritionists.