- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup ripe mashed bananas
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Kellogg’s Sultana Bran
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
Combine sugar, oil, banana, egg, vanilla essence and Kellogg’s Sultana Bran.
Let the mixture stand for five minutes.
Sift together plain flour, wholemeal flour and baking powder.
Add to the Kellogg’s Sultana Bran mixture and stir until just combined.
Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins.
Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- These muffins can also be made in bite-sized muffin tins to up the cute factor.
- This recipe was created by Kellogg’s nutritionists.
- Add pecans to the top of the muffins if desired