- 6 strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup vanilla or berry yoghurt
- 8 petite meringues or 1 meringue nest, crushed
- Marshmallows, grated chocolate and extra meringue to decorate
Combine strawberries, yoghurt and crushed meringue in a bowl. Spoon into serving dishes or glasses, top with marshmallows, extra meringue and grated chocolate.
- These are so quick to prepare and are a great serve of dairy for after school. Also a fun dessert for the kids to make – the meringues add a lovely crunch.
- It is also a sneaky way to use up abandoned Disney Princess pink yoghurt in the fridge that your macho sons would otherwise not touch!
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.