Cheese, corn and sweet potato quiches
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 cup creamed corn
- 1/2 cup tuna
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
Preheat the oven to 180°C conventional (160°C fan-forced).
Steam the sweet potato for about 15 minutes, or until soft, and mash.
Combine this with the corn, tuna, cheese and egg and mix well.
Cut pastry into 8 rounds and tuck them into the holes of a muffin tin. Fill with the sweet potato mixture and bake for 20 minutes, or until the pastry is golden.
Find related quiche recipes
- Cheaty salmon and broccoli quiche
- Impossible quiche
- Leek, bacon and brie quiche
- Mini capsicum quiches
- Mini quiches with hidden veg
- Quiche Lorraine
- Quick quiche
- Crustless quiche
- These are great for parties and, because they freeze beautifully, are worth making up in a big batch. Vary the fillings according to whatever you have handy.
- You can swap the sweet potato for pumpkin in this recipe.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder. You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.