- 200g good quality dark chocolate
- 40g copha
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots.
Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
Combine coconut and apricots in a large bowl.
Melt copha, chocolate and essence in a saucepan over low heat or in the microwave.
Stir until melted and smooth.
Pour chocolate mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
Place 2 tablespoons (I use a soup spoon) of mixture on baking trays.
Refrigerate until set. Store in fridge.Notes:
- Use two soup spoons to place on trays and use the backs of the spoons to help the mixture stay in echidna-like mounds.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.