Brought to you by
Serves: 6 | Prep time: 5min | Cooking time 15min
- 500g Barilla Fusilli
- 400g Barilla Ricotta sauce
- 1 eggplant, diced
- ½ punnet of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 10 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 50g Grana Padano, grated
- 1 large buffalo mozzarella (diced into 1.5 cm thick cubes)
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Rock salt, for pasta water
Add the Barilla Fusilli to plenty of salted boiling water and cook according to the instructions on the box.
In a large frying pan heat some oil, add the eggplant and cook until soft then add the cherry tomatoes. Finally add the Ricotta sauce and bring to simmer.
When the pasta is ready, drain and toss in the sauce for 1 minute.
Remove the fry pan from the heat and add torn basil leaves, Grana Padano and buffalo mozzarella. Allow the mozzarella to melt, drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive oil and serve immediately.