Mini ham and zucchini quiches
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 80g ham, diced
- 1/2 cup (40g) tasty cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
Preheat oven to 210°C (190°C fan-forced).
Using a round cutter with an 8cm diameter, cut 9 circles from each sheet of pastry. Press them gently into the rounds of a patty-pan tray. (You will either need two trays or to do this in two batches).
Distribute the zucchini, ham and cheese evenly into each pastry case. Whisk eggs and milk in a jug and gently fill the pastry cases. Bake for 14 minutes until puffed and golden.
Find related quiche recipes
- Cheaty salmon and broccoli quiche
- Crustless quiche
- Impossible quiche
- Mini capsicum quiches
- Mini quiches with hidden veg
- Quiche lorraine
- Quiche in a cup
- Vegetarian quiche
- Depending on your children’s tastes, you can vary the fillings. Use parmesan in place of tasty cheese, or cooked bacon in place of ham.
- You could make slightly larger quiches using a 1/2 cup muffin tray, but you’ll need to cut slightly larger pastry circles.
- Recipe by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.