Sweet vegetable puree
- 1 small potato
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small carrot
- 1 cob of corn
Peel and chop up potato and carrot; remove husks from corn.
Combine all together in a pot of boiling water and simmer for around 10 minutes.
Strain veggies (reserve a little of the water for use in puree).
Cut corn from the cob and place all veggies together in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Find more baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- Babies naturally have a sweet tooth so you won’t find it too challenging to get your baby eating this puree!
- You could puree and freeze each vegetable separately and then combine just before serving – that way you can vary the veggie combination and flavours.
- This puree can be frozen for up to six weeks.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham from The Happy Home. You can see her on Facebook, find her on Twitter and see her lovely boards on Pinterest.