- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium size bowl, combine oats, sugar, butter and honey.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring two or three times.
- Spread mixture in an 20cm cake pan. Allow to cool in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until chips are melted, stirring once or twice while cooking.
- Spread melted chocolate mixture over oatmeal mixture.
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens. Cut into squares.