Homemade 2 minute noodles
- 4 cups (1L) water
- 1 vegetarian stock cube
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 2 nests Angel hair pasta
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
In a small saucepan, boil 4 cups (1L) of water and add stock cube and carrot and stir. Simmer for 3 minutes.
Add pasta and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in parsley and serve.
- If you have a handful of shredded chicken, you can make this chicken noodle soup.
- Sometimes I think it’s faster to boil the kettle and add the boiling water to the saucepan.
- I used a Massel salt-reduced vegetable flavoured stock cube but you could also use a beef or chicken flavoured stock cube.
- You can add as many other vegetables as you think the kids will eat.
- If you want to give this recipe an Asian flavour you can add a 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- This recipe was created by Katie Rainbird of Katie180. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter and see her delicious food on Instagram.