2 ingredient muesli bars
- 3 cups high quality muesli
- 1 can (395g) condensed milk
Preheat oven to 180å¡C (160å¡C fan-forced). Line a lamington tin with baking paper.
Combine muesli and condensed milk, stirring well.
Press into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes or until the top has just begun to turn golden.
Remove from oven and let sit for about 10 minutes. Cut into bars and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container for up to one week.
- Please check the muesli you use to see if it contains nuts. If it does then these may not be suitable to send to school in case of nut allergies.
- The better quality muesli you use in these the better end result you will have. Look for one that has a high content of nuts, seeds and fruit for an energy boost.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New ZealandÛªs beståÊrecipe finder.