It takes only 2 ingredients, a quick melt and stir, then 20 minutes in the fridge to create this sweet, more-ish strawberry fudge.
Makes 16 strawberry fudge servings
- 250g white chocolate buttons
- 450g tub strawberry frosting
Put white chocolate buttons in a metal bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water until melted. Remove from heat, add strawberry frosting and stir well to combine.
Pour into a lined square cake tin and smooth down the top with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes until set. Cut into bars and serve.
- Strawberry frosting is available in the baking aisle of the supermarket.
- Be careful not to allow any water into the chocolate as it’s melting – white chocolate is renowned for seizing if it gets near any liquid.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand by Greer Worsley, who blogs Typically Red.