3 ingredient lemon tarts
- 1 x 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- juice of 2 lemons, plus zest
- 12 ready-made sweet tartlet cases
Step 1. Gather all ingredients.
Step 2. Place condensed milk and lemon juice in a bowl or jug.
Step 2. Using a mixer (or stick blender), whip for 3 minutes or until well combined and thick.
Step 3. Spoon mixture into pastry cases and top with lemon zest. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Find related 3 ingredient recipes
- 3 ingredient apple Danish
- 3 ingredient almond biscuits
- 3 ingredient beetroot dip
- 3 ingredient chocolate crackles
- 3 ingredient chocolate profiteroles
- 3 ingredient fruit cake
- 3 ingredient golden syrup pudding
- 3 ingredient chocolate cheesecake
- 3 ingredient pineapple cake
- 3 ingredient marshmallow pops
- 3 ingredient real fruit jelly
- 3 ingredient trifles
- The juice of two lemons is about 1/2 cup or 125ml.
- I was really surprised at how the mixture thickened nicely after the lemon juice was poured in and whipped. I expected it to be runny but it was exactly the opposite and even firmer after refrigeration.
- I used my stick blender for this recipe and that minimised the washing up.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.