3 ingredient Nutella muffins
- 1 x 400g jar Nutella
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
Step 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with liners and set aside.
Step 2. Place Nutella and eggs into a bowl and mix on high speed for 2 minutes. With the mixer running, gradually add the flour until it is all combined.
Step 3. Fill muffin liners evenly with mixture. Bake for 15-17 minutes.
Step 4. Remove from oven and leave in the tin for 5 minutes. Cool further on a wire rack.
- This mixture is quite thick after mixing. It will still bake up nicely.
- To decorate these muffins, give them a sifted sprinkle of icing sugar and place half a strawberry on top.
- The eggs we used were around 54g each.
- If you are looking for another quick muffin recipe then you can try these 3 ingredient mini muffins.
- If you have some over-ripe bananas you can make these Banana muffins.
- You can also make mini versions like these Mini banana muffins with yoghurt topping.
- If you are looking for an easy muffin recipe then try these Basic vanilla muffins. You can add your own flavours.
- If you want a healthy lunch box snack then try these Healthy lunch box muffins.
- If you want to try an ancient grain in your muffins then try these Berry spelt muffins.
- If you like cinnamon doughnuts then these Cinnamon muffins will also become a favourite.
- These Mini cherry coconut muffins are a delicious high tea treat
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.