- 1 tsp low fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 1 stick celery
- 1/2 carrot
- 4 slices white bread
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and plain yoghurt.
Stir in the chicken, celery and carrots.
Divide the mixture into 2 and spread onto 2 slices of bread. Top with remaining two slices of bread.
- I use a barbecue chicken from the supermarket and make the rest into pasta bake for another night, but you could just boil or grill a chicken breast.
- If you make the chicken pasta bake, substitute the cream in the recipe for a mix of cream cheese and yoghurt to use up what’s left from these sandwiches!
- This recipe was created by Maxabella of Maxabella loves… Follow Maxabella on Facebook or Pinterest.