- 2 kiwifruit
- 200g dark chocolate
- pop sticks
Cover a flat tray with baking paper and place in the refrigerator.
Peel and slice each kiwifruit into 4 thick wedges.
Push the pop sticks gently into each slice. Tie ribbon on each stick.
Melt chocolate in the microwave in a glass bowl by heating in 30 second bursts, stirring well in between.
Dip the kiwifruit into chocolate and tap off excess gently. Place on cooled tray and return to fridge to set.
- You need to be gentle with these slices so they don’t fall off the stick.
- If you freeze the kiwifruit on the stick, you can use Ice Magic to coat these for a bit of a cheaty trick.
- I have used white chocolate for these and they are delicious.
Find related chocolate recipes
- Chocolate bark
- Choc-cherry fudge
- Chocolate bread
- Chocolate afghans
- Chocolate crackle egg baskets
- Chocolate mud cake
- Chocolate-iced teddy bear cake
- Double choc fudge brownies
- Easy chocolate brownies
- Marbled chocolates
- Rocky road
- Mars Bar slice
- Yummy chocolate brownies
- Chocolate pancakes
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.