Fruit and yoghurt roll-ups
- 1/2 cup (110g) sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60g) butter, melted
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (390g) vanilla yoghurt
- 500g mixed frozen berries
Step 1. Mix cinnamon and sugar and place on a plate.
Step 2. Brush a tortillas with melted butter and press into cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Step 3. Place on a plate, cinnamon side down and spread a few tablespoons of yoghurt on the tortilla.
Step 4. Place berry mixture in the centre of the tortilla and roll up. Place on a tray and freeze.
Find related fruit recipes
- Fruit jelly
- Fruit juice slushies
- Fruit kebabs with yoghurt dip
- Fruit skewers
- Fruit slushies
- Fruity gelato
- Fruity sticks
- Hearts and stars fruit salad
- Ice-cream sundae
- Kiwi pops
- Muesli fruit and yoghurt tray
- Tropical fruit popsicles
- Zingy breakfast juice
- You don't have to freeze these. They taste great without being frozen and the berries defrost quickly.
- I used mixed frozen berries without defrosting them for this recipe.
- You can make these with a few different fillings. They also taste great with custard and apple pie filling.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.