- 1 pear, peeled, quartered and cored
- 1 apple, peeled, quartered and cored
Cut apple and pear into quarters, put into a bowl and cover to microwave for about 4 minutes.
You can use immediately or store by freezing in ice cube trays.
When frozen, pop the fruit cubes out of the trays and transfer to freezer bags to store in freezer.
These fruit cubes are convenient for dessert or for mixing with baby’s cereal.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe