Brought to you by
- 375g Barilla Gluten Free Elbows
- 1 jar Barilla Ricotta Sauce
- 1.5L vegetable or fish stock
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3g dried chili
- 16 green prawns, medium size, heads removed, de-veined, cut in 3 pieces
- ½ glass of white wine
- 1 large broccoli, florets kept separated from stem
- 70g butter
- 80ml Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
Bring your stock to the boil.
In a large frying pan add oil, then onion, garlic, chilli, and then add the prawns and season.
Cook for a couple of minutes, then add the Barilla Gluten Free Elbows, and pour in the wine.
Finish cooking as you would cook a “risotto”, adding the stock a ladle at a time and cook for 4 minutes.
Whilst the pasta is cooking, boil the broccoli florets in the stock for 2 minutes. Once ready, add to the pasta.
Toss with the Barilla Ricotta sauce for a couple of minutes and allow the pasta to absorb all juices.
Remove from the heat, add butter and a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil.