Jammy granola clusters
- 1 cup toasted buckwheat flour (or wholemeal or plain flour)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 125g butter, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
Preheat the oven to 150°C. Mix all ingredients together and spread out on a lined baking tray.
Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the mixture is golden.
Variations: Add a handful of your favourite nuts before baking, stir through a few chocolate chips too.
This mixture is sticky so definitely line the baking tray. Do check every five minutes or so during baking and toss mixture around with a spatula to ensure the bottom isn’t burning.
- Now you’ve made your beautiful jammy granola clusters what to do with them? Use as a crumble topping.
- Make into a muesli bar by mixing 2 cups of this mixture with 1 cup apple sauce and one cup of extra rolled oats. Press into a lined lamington tin and bake at 180C for about 20 minutes.
- Stir a handful of these clusters through your favourite banana bread recipe.
- Make a yummy breakfast triffle by layering natural yogurt with a little crumble mix and fresh berries or seasonal fruit.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen from Local is Lovely. You can follow Sophie on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
More crumble recipes
- Apple and blackberry crumble
- Apple and rhubarb crumble
- Apple, mango and almond crumble
- Cherry crumble
- Fruit jumble crumble
- Healthy apple crumble
- Nectarine crumble
- Peach crumble slice
- Pear and berry crumble