Mary May’s crunchy on toast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce;
- 2 rashes finely chopped bacon
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheese ( (colby or cheddar or your favourite)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 8 pieces of bread
Melt butter in microwave then add to medium size mixing bowl with 1 egg; beat quickly with spoon.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
Use a dessert spoon to spread the mix onto bread slices – make sure to spread the mix to the edges.
Put on a cookie sheet or similar and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees (160 degrees in fan forced oven) until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Slice each piece of toast into quarters to make it more fun to eat.
- This is the perfect Sunday night dinner – easy, comfort food and the kids can help mix.