Brought to you by
- 350g Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 80g Italian pancetta, skin removed and finely chopped
- 1 leek, diced in 0.5cm cubes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250g chicken breast, skin off, diced in 1cm cubes
- ½ glass of white wine
- 1 pun of truss cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large fry pan, stir the pancetta in a little oil, then add the leek and garlic and cook together for a few minutes until golden.
Add the chicken and season to taste.
Add the wine and allow it to evaporate, the add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes on low heat. Stir occasionally.
In the meantime, in a large sauce pan, bring plenty of salted water to the boil (7g of salt to 1lt of water). When boiling, drop the Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti and cook according to the instructions on the box.
Drain the pasta 2 minutes before the suggested cooking time and toss the pasta together with the mix for a further minute.
Remove from the heat, stir through the Barilla Pesto Genovese and serve with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil.