Easter carrot snack bags
- Twisties or Cheezels.
You will also need:
- clear cellophane
- sticky tape
- green pipe cleaners
Take a large square of cellophane and fold it into quarters.
Cut 4 triangles.
Roll each triangle to form a cone and secure with sticky tape.
Fill the cone with the snacks.
Twist off the end and secure with a pipe cleaner.
Repeat with the other cellophane pieces.
Find related Easter recipes
- Caramello egg brownies
- Easter egg biscuits
- Ice cream easter eggs
- Glazed hot cross buns
- Easter basket chocolate cake
- Iced bunny biscuits
- White chocolate Easter egg cupcakes
- Easter bunny butt cake
- Alternately, you can use clear piping bags from a cake decorating store instead of making your own wrappers.
- You can make these “carrots” as large or small as you want. It all depends on how much of those snacks you want your guests to have.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.