Chicken cashew and hokkien noodle stir fry
- 900 grams hokkien noodles
- olive or canola oil spray
- 400 grams chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 200 grams snow peas, halved
- 400 grams baby corn, cut lengthways
- 1/2 cup MAGGI Authentic Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 50 grams cashews
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes, gently using a wooden spoon to separate strands.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Spray a wok with oil and heat.
- Add chicken and stirfry in batches until browned and tender; set aside.
- Add spring onion to the wok with 1 tablespoon water; stirfry until tender.
- Add vegetables and stirfry until soft, then add noodles.
- Add combined chilli sauce, fish sauce and lemon juice to wok and toss to coat noodles and vegetables.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Return chicken to wok and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve sprinkled with cashews.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, if desired.