Christmas tree cheese platter recipe
- 150g cheddar cheese
- 150g feta cheese
- 150g Red Leicester cheese
- 150g gouda
- 200g green olives
- 200g black olives
- 1/2 250g punnet grape tomatoes
- 1/4 125g punnet snow pea sprouts
- assorted crackers
Cut cheese into 1cm cubes. Drain olives.
On a large platter or wooden chopping board, arrange cheddar cheese in a thick strip.
Arrange green olives in a thick strip across the top of the cheese.
Continue layering cheese, olives and tomatoes to create a large triangular tree shape, topping it with a tomato.
Place a bunch of snow pea sprouts at the base of the triangle to form a trunk.
Place crackers nearby and serve.
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas-style coleslaw
- Christmas burgers with the lot
- Easy Christmas turkey
- Simple Christmas terrine
- Glazed baked ham
- Cranberry, prosciutto and pistacho stuffing
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
- Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard
- Mars Bar Christmas crackles
- Christmas fruit platter
- Christmas gingerbread families
- Light Christmas cake
- Easy Christmas jellies
- Spiced Christmas muffins
- Traditional panforte
- White Christmas crackles
- White Christmas slice
- You could use any firm cheese you like, but select a variety of flavours and colours.
- As an alternative to olives, you could layer the cheese with dried fruit, chargrilled vegetables or cured meats.
- Recipe by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.