Gluten free tomato and salami pizza
- 320g Gluten free pizza dough mix
- 2 eggs
- 60mL vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 slices salami
- 250g cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cups (130g) grated cheese
- half a cup baby spinach
Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare gluten pizza dough according to packet instructions or make your own gluten free dough pizza dough mix, 100mL water, 60mL vegetable oil and eggs into an electric mixer bowl. Mix on slow speed for 1-2 minutes until well combined. Oil two pizza trays, place half the dough on each tray and use your hands to press out into a round or rectangular shape.
Top with tomato paste, salami and sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbling. Top with spinach leaves before serving in wedges.
- Use prepared pizza bases if you dont need the gluten-free mixture.
- Substitute ham for the salami if you and/or your kids are not so keen on the slightly spicy salami.
- It is cheaper to buy block cheese and grate it yourself than pre-grated packaged cheese.
- Growing your own lettuce and herbs is a great way to save money.