- 4 chicken breast fillets (about 700g)
- 200g tub low fat natural yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juic
- Slice chicken breast fillets into about four even sized pieces.
- Place in a single layer in a large dish and add yoghurt, garlic, mustard and lemon juice.
- Stir well to coat chicken in marinade.
- Marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place chicken on lined trays. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve chicken with steamed rice or small roasted potatoes and a salad.
- I had leftover risotto in the fridge, so made risotto cakes, which went beautifully with the chicken.
- Not unexpectedly, I have to scrape the ‘bits’ (mustard seeds) off the chicken for the kids to eat it, which they do happily.
- If your kids also have a thing about ‘bits’, then perhaps prepare some chicken separately without the mustard.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.