Reindeer marshmallow pops
- 20 lollipop sticks
- 20 marshmallows
- 2m Christmas ribbon
- 1 pkt mini-pretzels
- 200g milk chocolate, melted
- Oasis florist block
- 20 red mini M&M’s
- 40 cachous (edible silver balls)
Step 1. Place pop sticks into marshmallows.
Step 2. Cut small slits to enable you to push the pretzel “antlers” in later.
Step 3. Cut ribbon and tie a 10cm length around each pop stick.
Step 4. Cut pretzels in half by using a fast downward motion with a sharp knife.
Step 5. Dip each marshmallow in the melted chocolate until evenly coated. Tap excess chocolate off the marshmallow and anchor the stick into the Oasis block.
Step 6. Push pretzel “antlers” into the marshmallow and press on a red M&M for the nose and two cachous for eyes.
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
- Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard
- Mars Bar Christmas crackles
- Christmas fruit platter
- Christmas gingerbread families
- Light Christmas cake
- Easy Christmas jellies
- Spiced Christmas muffins
- Traditional panforte
- White Christmas crackles
- White Christmas slice
- You can use generic brand milk chocolate for this recipe – and dark chocolate if you prefer.
- To melt the chocolate you can use a double boiler or a microwave. Microwave for 60 seconds and then stir until the chocolate is entirely melted.
- If it is warm weather, you may like to allow the chocolate to set and then use a dab of chocolate to apply the decorations.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.