- 1 Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Kit
- 2 x 200gram sushi grade ahi tuna steaks (3/4 of an inch thick)
- 2 Tbsp. coriander seeds
- 1 Tbsp. crushed black peppercorns
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Rub coriander seeds, crushed black peppercorns and sea salt and press into tuna loin.
- Sear each side quickly on high heat in avocado oil so that the spices brown but the meat only cooks about 1/4 inch into the loin. Let cool for 2 minutes then slice thin.
- Toss ingredients and dressing from the Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Kit and plate.
- Top with slices of seared ahi tuna and serve!
This recipe is bought to you by Taylor Farms New Zealand