- 2 tbsps prepared raspberry jelly
- 1x 50g strawberry Petit Miam or other smooth fruit yoghurt
- 2 tbsp apple and strawberry fruit puree
- Fruit for garnish.
In a small bowl, add the apple and strawberry fruit puree. Tap on the bench so it sits flat in the dish.
Pour Petit Miam on the fruit puree and tap again.
Spoon prepared jelly on top of Petit Miam and garnish with your chosen fruit.
- This is baby style trifle and has no cake layer.
- The interesting thing about this for babies is that it gives the baby three types of textures and tastes.
- I used a jelly that had no artificial colours or flavours.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.