Need a new way to get veggies into the kids? This easy pasta sauce combines some of the best nutrient filled veggies and hides them in a tasty sauce.
Serve over a classic spaghetti bolognese or on top of your child’s favourite pasta dish.
Hidden Vegetables Pasta Sauce
- Food processor or blender
- 3 rashes Bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup Capsicum chopped
- 3 Mushrooms chopped
- 1/4 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/4 cup Frozen Corn
- 1/4 cup Pre-Cooked Carrot
- 1/4 cup Pre-Cooked Broccoli
- 1 cup Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in frypan and cook until heated through, approx 5min.
- Transfer to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve on spaghetti or noodles, sprinkle with grated cheese.