Hidden vegetable pasta sauce
Need a new way to get veggies into the kids? This easy pasta sauce combines some of the best nutrient filled veggies and hides them in a tasty sauce.
Serve over a classic spaghetti bolognese or on top of your child’s favourite pasta dish.
- 3 rashes of bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum
- 3 mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup pre-cooked carrot
- 1/4 cup pre-cooked broccoli
- 1 cup of tomato pasta sauce
Combine all ingredients in frypan and cook until heated through, approx 5min.
Transfer to food processor and blend until smooth.
Serve on spaghetti or noodles, sprinkle with grated cheese.