Homemade Splice iceblocks
- 150ml pineapple juice or crushed pineapple
- 400ml coconut cream
- Juice of 1 large or 2 small limes
- Ice block moulds
In a jug, mix the juices and coconut cream together. Give a good stir.
Pour into moulds
Freeze for at least 6-8 hours.
- OK, they are not exactly Splices but more ice than cream but they have the right flavour. And they are homemade so they are a whole lot cheaper than the real version.
- These are incredibly refreshing and you will have to make double batches because kids and adults will both love sucking on their icy goodness.
- This recipe was created by Melissa Klemke for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.