- 2 sheet puff pastry (defrosted)
- 1 cup jam
Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Lay out the defrosted puff pastry sheets and cover each evenly with the jam.
Roll up tightly into a sausage shape and using a pizza cutter, slice each ‘sausage’ into six pieces.
Place each pinwheel on to the baking tray, seam side down and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and puffed. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
Find related 2 ingredient recipes
- 2 ingredient ice cream
- 2 ingredient macaroons
- 2 ingredient Nutella cake
- 2 ingredient pancakes
- 2 ingredient white chocolate mousse
- 2 ingredient chocolate fudge
- 2 ingredient low-fat chocolate cake
- Use whatever jam you fancy – apricot would be nice.
- Take care to let these cool right down when they come out of the oven as the jam will be scorching hot.
- This recipe was created by Kate Gribble for Kidspot, New Zealand